- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Time Jumpers - Kid Sister
- Write a Review
- #K76410 000000000 K76410000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the Grammy-winning western swing band. Tragically The Time Jumpers lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the Grammy-winning western swing band. Tragically The Time Jumpers lost their 11th member, vocalist Dawn Sears, who passed away Dec. 11, 2014. In many ways, Kid Sister is a tribute to the memory of Dawn, with various songs, including the title track, written in her honor. With ten members, multiple writers, seven lead singers, and an unending supply of virtuosity, the band is the very definition of versatility, while always maintaining their signature western swing style. The Time Jumpers formed in 1998 in Nashville, Tennessee. They began as a garage practice session the group started playing occasional gigs in the Nashville area until they were offered a regular slot playing at the Station Inn.;Track List:1. My San Antonio Rose 3:07;2. I Miss You 3:05;3. We're the Time Jumpers 3:00;4. Table for Two 4:21;5. Empty Rooms 3:06;6. All Aboard 3:33;7. Blue Highway Blue 5:28;8. I Hear You Talkin' 3:01;9. The True Love Meant for Me 3:40;10. Honky Tonkin' 3:28;11. Bloodshot Eyes 3:44;12. Sweet Rowena 4:02;13. This Heartache 3:37;14. Kid Sister 5:23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.