- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Toasters - Dub 56
- Write a Review
- L31824 000000000 L31824000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl reissue of third wave ska classic from 1994, originally released on Moon Ska NYC. At the time of release, the ska...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl reissue of third wave ska classic from 1994, originally released on Moon Ska NYC. At the time of release, the ska scene was on the verge of breaking into the mainstream. Excitement electrified the air. No album captured the sheer exuberance of this time like Dub 56. From the opening note to the closing refrain 14 tracks later, the listener is drawn into a party that just doesn't want to end!;Track List:1. Direction;2. Freedom;3. Mona;4. Dancin';5. Dub 56;6. Sweet Cherie;7. Tunesia;8. Little Hidden Secrets;9. Marlboro Man;10. Aint Nuthin';11. Razor Cut;12. Legal Shot;13. Midnight Hour;14. Goody Goody
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.