- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Told - It's Not About The Witches
- Write a Review
- #K90176 000000000 K90176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Order of Life and Death's Daniel James Smith has been experimenting with music since adolescence...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Order of Life and Death's Daniel James Smith has been experimenting with music since adolescence, self-releasing and collaborating in Birmingham and London's underground scenes. Inspired by Austrian symbolist painter Gustav Klimt's 'Death and Life,' the producer took on the moniker T.O.L.D. After seeing the painting in the countryside, Dan says "those heavy feelings of darkness and hopelessness turned on their head and seemed suddenly so trivial & small," leading to his genesis. It's Not About The Witches follows T.O.L.D.'s Heaven EP (2014), produced by Birgir Þórarinsson a.k.a. Biggi of Gusgus. That EP captured "what Sam Smith would sound like with a real beat behind him" (Stereogum) and found "unexpected balances between lightness and darkness" (NY Times' T Magazine).;Track List:1. The Fool;2. 2 Young;3. Lucifer's Eyes;4. The Hierophant;5. Live and Let Go;6. Return Forever;7. Parallel Lines;8. There's No Truth;9. A Noise;10. The Hermit;11. Master of the Species
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.