- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Traditional Fools - Fools Gold
- Write a Review
- #K70673 000000000 K70673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection. The Traditional Fools were David Fox, Andrew Luttrell and Ty Segall. They splashed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 collection. The Traditional Fools were David Fox, Andrew Luttrell and Ty Segall. They splashed onto the underground music scene around 2006 with a no-frills, lo-fi, fun, sloppy brand of budget garage-surf-punk sadly absent from music at the time. The trio released one cassette, one full-length album, a single and then knocked it on the head. They occasionally still get together for the odd "reunion" show (they never technically broke up) but will only play suitable venues like Permanent Records in Eagle Rock or Don the Beachcomber in Huntington Beach. Fools Gold collects the tracks from their seven-inch single along with 13 previously unreleased recordings that have been languishing in their garage for years. Taken together, this is a barn-burner for those who can appreciate trash rock at its finest-soaked in reverb, feedback and cheap beer. Cover versions of The Damned, Love, Redd Kross, The Mummies and Gary Glitter stand shoulder to shoulder with the band's original jams. The Traditional Fools were a party band and this album is a rock 'n' roll party!;Track List:1. Milkman;2. Layback;3. Rock N Roll Baby;4. Please;5. Valley of the Jams;6. Street Surfin;7. Stronger Than Dirt;8. I Got My Baby;9. River;10. Surfin' with the Phantom;11. Black Water;12. Do You Wanna Touch Me?;13. Fish;14. My Flash on You;15. Standing in Front of Poseur;16. Party at My House;17. Rumble
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.