- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Traditional Fools - The Traditional Fools
- #K82752 000000000 K82752000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the self-titled album by The Traditional Fools, a Garage-Punk-Thrash-Surf trio consisting...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the self-titled album by The Traditional Fools, a Garage-Punk-Thrash-Surf trio consisting of Ty Segall, Andrew Luttrell and David Fox. They recorded and released their lone full-length back in 2008: it sold out quickly and has never been re-pressed until now. Recorded live in the studio, The Traditional Fools is low on fidelity and high in energy. The band's sound is a perfect combination of '60s garage, vintage surf reverb and early LA punk performed with trashy, reckless abandon. Covers by Redd Kross and Thee Headcoats give an idea where these guys were coming from, and songs about bikini babes and shred sticks tell where they were at. Grab a bike, tank top, sunglasses and every beer you can find, and enjoy surf-punk done right.;Special Attributes:DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.