- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Tragically Hip - Up To Here
- Write a Review
- #K59197 000000000 K59197000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1987 EP. Up to Here is the first full-length album by Canadian rock band The Tragical...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1987 EP. Up to Here is the first full-length album by Canadian rock band The Tragically Hip, released in September 1989. It is one of the band's most successful albums: it has achieved diamond status in Canada for sales of over a million copies, earned the band Juno Award for Most Promising Artist, and introduced fan-favourite songs such as "Blow at High Dough", "New Orleans Is Sinking", and "38 Years Old". The Tragically Hip, often referred to simply as The Hip, are a Canadian rock band from Kingston, Ontario. Nine of their albums have reached #1 in Canada. They have received numerous Canadian Music awards, including 14 Juno Awards. Following singer Gord Downie's diagnosis with terminal brain cancer in 2016, the band undertook a tour of Canada in support of their thirteenth album Man Machine Poem. Although some media have reported this as the band's final concert tour, the band themselves have not declared it as such, stating only that future recording and performing activity will depend on Downie's health.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.