- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Triptides - Afterglow
- Write a Review
- #K67227 000000000 K67227000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the Californian psych rockers. Triptides as the tides of the ocean d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the Californian psych rockers. Triptides as the tides of the ocean draw their power from the moon above, the music of Triptides is fueled by the mind-bending inspiration and wide-ranging creative talents of Glenn Brigman (vocals and guitar), Josh Menashe (guitar and vocals), Dylan Sizemore (bass guitar) and Shaugnessy Starr (drums). The trip began in the bohemian basements of Bloomington, Indiana in 2010, where Glenn and Josh shared ideas and influences before evolving to craft a complex yet cohesive range of lush, "psychedelic beach-pop" sounds. Two EPs and four LPs later, Triptides are now an essential element of the Los An-geles psych scene. Inspired by the spirit of '60s and '70s West Coast pop and psychedelia, as well as legendary albums ranging from The Piper at the Gates of Dawn to The Notorious Byrd Brothers. "This artefact is something especially nice to have and hold and sit alongside The Young Sinclairs, Silver Factory and Allah-Las in your collection. They deserve far more attention than has come along so far" -Shindig. "The soundtrack that will illuminate the summer." - Nouvel Obs. "The romance that is beginning with Triptides will last more than this summer." - Rock & Folk.;Track List:1. Summer Is Over;2. Rewind;3. Invitation;4. Love Me Too;5. Phase;6. What for;7. Throne of Stars;8. July;9. Gone for a While;10. Resolve;11. Moonbeams;12. Afterglow;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.