- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Untouchables - Free Yourself - Ska Hits
- Write a Review
- K54831 000000000 K54831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. SoCal mod/ska icons - widely credited as America's first ska band - present this fan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. SoCal mod/ska icons - widely credited as America's first ska band - present this fantastic collection of career highlights packaged in a limited edition colored vinyl. Features The Untouchables' signature hit "Free Yourself" as well as other favorites like "Wild Child," "Whiplash" and "What's Gone Wrong!" The Untouchables formed in 1981 as part of the embryonic L.A. mod revival, after being inspired by the ska revival/punk rock band The Boxboys. Since some couldn't play instruments, they either hastily learned, or became vocalists. In early 1984, they were signed to Stiff Records. Concerts with The B-52's, Black Uhuru, Bow Wow Wow, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fishbone, No Doubt and X all over California gave the group a disparate following of whites, blacks, mods, punks, surfers and rockabilly fans.;Track List:1. Be Alright;2. Whiplash;3. Twist 'N' Shake;4. I Spy;5. Jade;6. Bond;7. Mandingo;8. Keep on Pushing;9. Movin' 'N' Groovin';10. Free Yourself;11. Wild Child;12. What's Gone Wrong;13. Lonely Bull;Special Attributes:YELLOW, GREEN, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.