- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Upsetters - Double Seven
- Write a Review
- #K65352 000000000 K65352000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. This classic album from 1973 saw it's creator, Lee 'Scratch' Perry explo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. This classic album from 1973 saw it's creator, Lee 'Scratch' Perry exploring synths and starting to develop his Black Ark sound - the enigmatic producer was at the time in the process of building his famous studio and honing his ideas about dub as a musical form. The LP opens with the eerie Kentucky Skank, Perry's ode to KFC, complete with frying chicken sounds, spliced between winding tapes, a ghostly trumpet, and futuristic moog synthesizer, overdubbed at London's Chalk Farm studios. U Roy's Double Six and I Roy's High Fashion and Hail Stones illustrate just how strong The Upsetter's deejay material had become, while versions of the Chi-Lites' We Are Neighbors, Sam & Dave's Soul Man and a re-working of Al Green's Love and Happiness (retitled Jungle Lion) all betray the funky soul influence that was increasingly shaping his work.;Track List:1. Kentucky Skank - the Upsetters;2. Double Six - U Roy;3. Just Enough to Keep Me Hanging on - David Isaacs;4. In the Iaah - the Upsetters;5. Jungle Lion - the Upsetters;6. We Are the Neighbours - David Isaacs;7. Soul Man - the Upsetters;8. Stick Together - U Roy;9. High Fashion - I Roy;10. Long Sentence - the Upsetters;11. Hail Stones - the Upsetters;12. Ironside - the Upsetters;13. Cold Weather - the Upsetters;14. Waap You Waa - the Upsetters
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.