- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Upsetters - Kung Fu Meets the Dragon
- Write a Review
- #K72027 000000000 K72027000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Kung Fu Meets the Dragon is a stone cold classic dub album. Recorded at Lee "Scratch" Perry's Black Ark studio and feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Kung Fu Meets the Dragon is a stone cold classic dub album. Recorded at Lee "Scratch" Perry's Black Ark studio and featuring Augustus Pablo as well the classic Upsetters, this one took dub to the next, otherwordly level in 1975. Now reissued on 180 gram double vinyl with bonus tracks!;Track List:1. Theme from Hong Kong;2. Heart of the Dragon;3. Hold Them Kung Fu;4. Flames of the Dragon;5. Scorching Iron;6. Skango;7. Fungaa;8. Black Belt;9. Iron Fist;10. Kung Fu Man;11. Rebels Dub;12. Enter the Dragon;13. The Dragon Enters;14. 23rd Dub;15. Black Belt Jones;16. Rockstone Dub;17. Exit the Dragon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.