- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Upsetters - Scratch The Upsetter Again
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69378 000000000 L69378000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. This album is a must have for anyone interested in Lee Perry. He produced t...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. This album is a must have for anyone interested in Lee Perry. He produced this album just after the birth of his daughter and you can feel his joy in the music. It is filled with top-quality music (instrumental for the most part) with the spaciest thing being the sound of a roller-rink organ over reggae. The grooves are solid and slower than before, Perry stacks all the sounds just right, and Count Prince Miller's buoyant and animated take on 'Mule Train' is not to be missed. Neither is Dave Barker's sweet crooning on 'Will You Still Love Me' or 'The Result's' sparkling keyboard line. Lee 'Scratch' Perry was a pioneer in the development of dub music and worked together with artists such as Bob Marley and the Wailers, The Clash and The Beastie Boys.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.