- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Used - Imaginary Enemy
- Write a Review
- #K67994 000000000 K67994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Utah Rock band. The Used, building on the success of their last record VULNERABL...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Utah Rock band. The Used, building on the success of their last record VULNERABLE that debuted top 10 with over 31,000 albums first week, have gone back with longtime producer John Feldman and have a unique new vision and Bert has been 'reborn' will help the band achieve new heights. The album includes the single 'Cry'.;Track List:1. Revolution;2. Cry;3. El-Oh-Vee-Ee;4. A Song to Stifle Imperial Progression (A Work in Progress);5. Generation Throwaway;6. Make Believe;7. Evolution;8. Imaginary Enemy;9. Kenna Song;10. Force Without Violence;11. Overdose
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.