- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Used - In Love & Death
- Write a Review
- #K55691 000000000 K55691000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:In Love and Death continued off the success of The Used's self titled and includes fan favorite tracks including "Take ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:In Love and Death continued off the success of The Used's self titled and includes fan favorite tracks including "Take It Away" and "I Caught Fire". Back in print on vinyl for the first time in 10 years!;Track List:1. Take It Away;2. I Caught Fire;3. Let It Bleed;4. All That I've Got;5. Cut Up Angels;6. Listening;7. Yesterday's Feelings;8. Light with a Sharpened Edge;9. Sound Effects and Overdramatics;10. Hard to Say;11. Lunacy Fringe;12. I'm a Fake;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.