- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Used - The Used
- Write a Review
- K55687 000000000 K55687000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:The Used's self titled debut is finally back in print on vinyl! The 2002 album exposed fans to the post-hardcore sounds...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:The Used's self titled debut is finally back in print on vinyl! The 2002 album exposed fans to the post-hardcore sounds of the Utah quartet with hit singles "Taste of Ink", "A Box Full of Sharp Objects", and "Buried Myself Alive" and has since been certified gold.;Track List:1. Maybe Memories;2. The Taste of Ink;3. Bulimic;4. Say Days Ago;5. Poetic Tragedy;6. Buried Myself Alive;7. A Box Full of Sharp Objects;8. Blue and Yellow;9. Greener with the Scenery;10. Noise and Kisses;11. On My Own;12. Pieces Mended;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.