- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Vaccines - Combat Sports
- Write a Review
- L34717 000000000 L34717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Vaccines return to their roots with the release of their album Combat Sports. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Vaccines return to their roots with the release of their album Combat Sports. The songs included in this collection range from pure Vaccines rock and roll to power-pop, and it's a combination of creativity that has never failed them in the past. The Vaccines is comprised of original members Justin Hayward-Young (lead vocals, guitar), Freddie Cowan (lead guitar, vocals), Árni Árnason (bass, vocals), and recent additions Tim Lanham (keyboards), and Yoann Intonti (drums) who were both touring band members. The Vaccines have become one of the biggest and most adored British bands of our generation. Starting their career with a bang in 2011 with the year's bestselling debut album What Did You Expect from the Vaccines?, 2012 then saw the release of the equally successful Come of Age, which charted at #1 in the UK, and in 2015 English Graffiti charted at #2. Combined, the band have sold over 1 million records worldwide.;Track List:1. Put It on a T-Shirt;2. I Can't Quit;3. Your Love Is My Favourite Band;4. Surfing in the Sky;5. Maybe (Luck of the Draw);6. Young American;7. Nightclub;8. Out on the Street;9. Take It Easy;10. Someone to Lose;11. Rolling Stones;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.