- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Vaccines - What Did You Expect from the Vaccines
- Write a Review
- #K57524 000000000 K57524000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/21/2011;Notes:Import LP pressing. 2011 debut from the hotly-tipped British Indie outfit. The unprecedented reaction and interest surr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/21/2011;Notes:Import LP pressing. 2011 debut from the hotly-tipped British Indie outfit. The unprecedented reaction and interest surrounding the band has been remarkable with some media comparing the organic hype to the likes of the Strokes. What Did You Expect from The Vaccines? Was recorded in a couple of weeks during the autumn of 2010 at RAK and Miloco Hoxton Square studios, London with Dan Grech. The band released their debut double A-sided single, "Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra)" and "Blow It Up" through Marshall Teller in November 2010 and "Post Break Up Sex", their debut release for Columbia, came out in January of this year. Columbia.;Track List:1. Wreckin' Bar;2. If You Wanna;3. A Lack of Understanding;4. Blow It Up;5. Westsuit;6. Noergaard;7. Post Break Up Sex;8. Under Your Thumb;9. All in White;10. Wolf Pack;11. Family Friend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.