- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Verve - Urban Hymns
- Write a Review
- #K77608 000000000 K77608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited super deluxe six 180gm vinyl LP set features the remastered album, B-sides, and the previously unreleased Live ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited super deluxe six 180gm vinyl LP set features the remastered album, B-sides, and the previously unreleased Live at Haigh Hall 5.24.98 concert. Also includes a 20-page photo book. Urban Hymns is the third studio album by The Verve, originally released in September, 1997. It earned unanimous critical praise upon it's release, selling over 10 million copies worldwide. Features the singles 'Bitter Sweet Symphony', 'Lucky Man' and 'The Drugs Don't Work'. The critical and commercial success of the album saw the band win two Brit Awards in 1998, including Best British Group, and appear on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine in March 1999. Bitter Sweet Symphony was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rock Song.;Track List:1. Bittersweet Symphony- Remastered 2016;2. Sonnet- Remastered 2016;3. The Rolling People- Remastered 2016;4. The Drugs Don't Work- Remastered 2016;5. Catching the Butterfly - Remastered 2016;6. Neon Wilderness - Remastered 2016;7. Space and Time - Remastered 2016;8. Weeping Willow - Remastered 2016;9. Lucky Man - Remastered 2016;10. One Day - Remastered 2016;11. This Time - Remastered 2016;12. Velvet Morning - Remastered 2016;13. Come On- Remastered 2016;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, 180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.