- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Vibrators - Alaska 127
- Write a Review
- #K64065 000000000 K64065000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:- A rare gem of early '80s pop punk, digitally remastered to the highest sonic quality with meticulously restored artwo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:- A rare gem of early '80s pop punk, digitally remastered to the highest sonic quality with meticulously restored artwork and full liner notes - available on both CD and 12" vinyl! - This is the second of the "reunion" albums released in 1984 and contains the all-time Vibrators classics "Baby Blue Eyes," "Flying Home," "Amphetamine Blue" and more!;Track List:1. Amphetamine Blue;2. Somnambulist;3. Baby Blue Eyes;4. Peepshow;5. 4875;6. 3-D Jesus;7. Flying Home;8. Shadow Love;9. MX America;10. Flash Flash Flash;11. Punish Me with Kisses;12. Jesus Always Lets You Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.