- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Victims - Form Hell
- Write a Review
- #K80416 000000000 K80416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited ten inch vinyl pressing. Form Hell is the debut release by Victims, the collaborative project of film composer ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited ten inch vinyl pressing. Form Hell is the debut release by Victims, the collaborative project of film composer Timothy Fife, and Video Nasties member, Chris Livengood. Mainstays in the darkest, most obscure netherworlds of the New England underground scene, the work of these individuals has circulated over the past decade only amongst the filthy hands and minds of those in the know. Together as Victims, the two make synthesizer music inspired in equal measure by the highest and lowest expressions of the medium. For every nod to Subotnick and Mort Garson there's a indiscrete wink aimed at Marcello Giombini and Walter Sear. "Form Hell" finds the two minds meeting and melting at their most damaged point: the holes torn open by repeated viewings of the most filthy of films, setting forth a pulsating kosmiche geyser of shimmering cinematic sounds. Perhaps if Tangerine Dream geared up and jammed immediately after their 12th consecutive viewing of Burial Ground: Night of Terror, it might sound something like this. If Michael Hoenig had scored The Gate before abandoning his analog synths, those fleshy little minions would've been dancing to the arpeggiated menace of Form Hell.;Track List:1. A. Profecy;2. B. Cleonova;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, 10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.