- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Vines - Wicked Nature
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K72640 000000000 K72640000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the sixth album from the Australian Alt-Rock band. For the first time, the band...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the sixth album from the Australian Alt-Rock band. For the first time, the band has delivered a double album containing 22 songs. On WICKED NATURE, frontman Craig Nicholls makes his debut in the role of record producer. He co-produced disc one with regarded Australian tape loving analog producer Paul McKercher (You Am I) and then he assumes full control over the production duties for the second disc. The Vines have been a mercurial band since they arrived in 2002. Their talent took hold when the debut album HIGHLY EVOLVED launched them as one of Rock music's new saviors. It was a height though that the volatile band was never going to maintain for long. At some point the tales took over the talent and became their namesake camouflage. Out of sight the band might have been, but not out of the studio.;Track List:1. Metal Zone;2. Ladybug;3. Green Utopia;4. Psychomatic;5. Killin the Planet;6. Anything You Say;7. Venus Fly Trap;8. Good Enough;9. Out of the Loop;10. Rave It;11. Wicked Nature;12. Into the Fire;13. Reincarnation;14. Love Is Gone;15. Truth;16. Slightly Alien;17. Everything Else;18. Fly Away;19. Girl I Want;20. Clueless;21. Darkest Shadow;22. Funny Thing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.