- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Voices of East Harlem - Voices Of East Harlem
- Write a Review
- #K85809 000000000 K85809000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:The Voices Of East Harlem were an ensemble of vocalists who for Just Sunshine Records recorded two albums under the dir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:The Voices Of East Harlem were an ensemble of vocalists who for Just Sunshine Records recorded two albums under the direction of Leroy Hutson and Curtis Mayfield. They were managed by Jerry Brandt, who looked after Sam Cooke, and performed at 1970's "Winter Festival of Peace" at Madison Square Garden. In 1971 they appeared in the film "Soul To Soul" made in Ghana. Their first albums were with Elektra Records prior to two albums "The Voices Of East Harlem" and "Can You Feel It" now being made available again here on Soul Brother. From "The Voices of East Harlem" in 1973 came three singles. "Cashing In" remains the best known and most sight after. It's appeal is to both northern soul and modern soul audiences, especially fans of Leroy Hutson's work here as co-writer and producer. "Giving Love" was the biggest commercial hit from the album in the USA and "Wanted Dead Or Alive" remains a rare groove classic. "Little People" has been a DJ Norman Jaye spin since the rare groove scene days, all tracks on this album in some way contributing to the demand and first legal reissue in two decades from owner Michael Lang, promoter of the original Woodstock music festival.;Track List:1. Cashing in;2. Just Believe Me;3. Little People;4. Giving Love;5. Wanted Dead or Alive;6. Loving You the Way I Do;7. I Like Having You Around;8. Could This Be Love;9. New Vibrations
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.