- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Von Bondies - Love Hate & Then There's You
- Write a Review
- #K74590 000000000 K74590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2009;Notes:Limited edition UK pink vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2009 release of The Von Bondies' third studio album. Now ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2009;Notes:Limited edition UK pink vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2009 release of The Von Bondies' third studio album. Now in their ninth year together, guitarist/vocalist Jason Stollsteimer and drummer Don Blum, The Von Bondies' other founding member, have taken their music to new places while holding on to the core values they've always exhibited. Love, Hate and Then There's You picks up from the tighter, more nuanced sound of The Von Bondies' huge 2004 hit single 'C'mon C'mon'. on riff-happy tracks like first single 'Pale Bride' and the anthemic leadoff track 'This Is Our Perfect Crime,' on pounders like 'I Don't Wanna' and 'Chancer,' and on the album-closing 'Modern Saints' with it's nearly ethereal intro, this is a Von Bondies with a renewed sense of purpose.;Track List:1. This Is Our Perfect Crime;2. Shut Your Mouth;3. Pale Bride;4. Only to Haunt You;5. 21st Birthday;6. She's Dead to Me;7. Chancer;8. I Don't Wanna;9. Blame Game;10. Accidents Will Happen;11. Earthquake;12. Modern Saints
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.