- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Voodoo Organist - Organ Voodoo
- Write a Review
- #K73455 000000000 K73455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Scott Wexton began performing as the Voodoo Organist in 2001, released his first VO album that same ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Scott Wexton began performing as the Voodoo Organist in 2001, released his first VO album that same year, and booked his first tour in 2002. Since then, and as of the pressing of this album, he has played over 800 shows nationwide and received over 250 press articles. VO's sound is difficult to describe yet instantly recognizable, weaving together elements of blues, rock, punk, gothic, industrial, and even Latin music. He self-describes his sound as "a one-man band in Satan's Tiki Lounge." With Voodoo Organist he's gone full-on Tiki the album is influenced by his love of Exotica, Lounge, and Space Age Pop music and was inspired by artists such as Sir Julian, Enoch Light, and Martin Denny (who he shares a birthday with).;Track List:1. Mojave Midnight Moonlight;2. Dry Martinis and Wet Bikinis;3. The Chow Chow Cha-Cha;4. Bombay Beach Bondage Boogaloo;5. Rattlesnake Rhumba;6. Violent Pillage;7. Whiskey Tango Fox;8. It's Smokey;9. Stomp That Bug;10. Steely Tiki/Prog Grog;11. Detroit It;12. Desert Dream Scene
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.