- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Walkmen - You and Me
- Write a Review
- #K64609 000000000 K64609000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:You & Me is the fourth album by indie rock group The Walkmen. A special pre-release of the album was made available on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:You & Me is the fourth album by indie rock group The Walkmen. A special pre-release of the album was made available on July 29, 2008 through the independent music website Amie Street. The album sold for five dollars, with proceeds going to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. The album was officially released in the United States on August 19, 2008. During it's first week of sales, the album charted at number 29 on Billboard's Top Digital Albums. The album was initially released on CD, with a limited heavyweight red vinyl edition released on September 2. You & Me was release in the UK on September 29, 2008 by independent label Fierce Panda. The label released "The Blue Route" and "Canadian Girl" as singles on November 10, 2008 and "In the New Year" as a single on February 23, 2009. The song "Red Moon" was featured in Season 2, Episode 2 of Breaking Bad and the song "New Country" was featured in the film 50/50.;Track List:1. D Nde Est la Playa;2. Flamingos [For Colbert];3. On the Water;4. In the New Year;5. Seven Years of Holidays [For Stretch];6. Postcards from Tiny Islands;7. Red Moon;8. Canadian Girl;9. Four Provinces;10. Long Time Ahead of Us;11. The Blue Route;12. New Country;13. I Lost You;14. If Only It Were True
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.