- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse
- Write a Review
- K56162 000000000 K56162000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Bringing Down the Horse is the second album by the American rock band The Wallflowers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Bringing Down the Horse is the second album by the American rock band The Wallflowers. The album was produced by T Bone Burnett and features hits such as "One Headlight," "6th Avenue Heartache," "The Difference," and "Three Marlenas." Bringing Down the Horse went quadruple platinum and is the the Wallflowers' highest-selling album to date. Three songs from the album were nominated for Grammy Awards in 1997 the Wallflowers received two nominations, both for "6th Avenue Heartache." In 1998 the band received three additional nominations two for "One Headlight" and one for "The Difference." "One Headlight" won in both categories it was nominated in. The song was the band's most popular single, reaching # 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock, Modern Rock, and Adult top 40 charts. The Wallflowers successfully avoided sophomore slump with Bringing Down The Horse. This album is now available for the first time on vinyl.;Track List:1. One Headlight;2. 6th Avenue Heartache;3. Bleeders;4. Three Marlenas;5. The Difference;6. Invisible City;7. Laughing Out Loud;8. Josephine;9. God Don't Make Lonely Girls;10. Angel on My Bike;11. I Wish I Felt Nothing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.