- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The War on Drugs - Lost in the Dream
- Write a Review
- #K57427 000000000 K57427000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the American Indie Rock band. The War on Drugs, the Philadelphia-based project of Ad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the American Indie Rock band. The War on Drugs, the Philadelphia-based project of Adam Granduciel, release their third full-length album, the beautifully sweeping LOST IN THE DREAM, via Secretly Canadian. Written and recorded over two-plus years in Philadelphia, North Carolina, New York and New Jersey, following almost two years of nonstop touring in support of 2011's SLAVE AMBIENT, LOST IN THE DREAM is the outstanding presentation of Granduciel's progression and growth as a songwriter, performer, and producer. It is an immense listen to be absorbed and discovered now and for decades to come.;Track List:1. Under the Pressure;2. Red Eyes;3. Suffering;4. An Ocean in Between the Waves;5. Disappearing;6. Eyes to the Wind;7. The Haunting Idle;8. Burning;9. Lost in the Dream;10. In Reverse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.