- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
- Write a Review
- #K63986 000000000 K63986000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this best-selling 1988 album from Mike Scott and the 'boys. Fisherman's Blues marked...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this best-selling 1988 album from Mike Scott and the 'boys. Fisherman's Blues marked a change in the sound of The Waterboys', abandoning their earlier grandiose rock sound for a mixture of traditional Irish music, traditional Scottish music, country music and rock and roll. The album divided critics and fans at first but has gone on to become The Waterboys' best selling album. On the album, Mike Scott is joined by Anthony Thistlewaite, Steve Wickham, Roddy Lorimer, Kevin Wilkinson, Dave Ruffy, Jay Dee Daugherty, Trevor Hutchinson, Colin Blakey and a host of other talented musicians. Includes 'We Will Not Be Lovers', 'And A Bang On The Ear', 'World Party' and the title track.;Track List:1. Fisherman's Blues;2. We Will Not Be Lovers;3. Strange Boat;4. World Party;5. Sweet Thing;6. And a Bang on the Ear;7. Has Anybody Here Seen Hank?;8. When Will We Be Married?;9. When Ye Go Away;10. Dunford's Fancy;11. The Stolen Child;12. This Land Is Your Land;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.