- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Wedding Present - Take Fountain
- Write a Review
- #K74378 000000000 K74378000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. In 2005 Take Fountain was the first Wedding Present album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. In 2005 Take Fountain was the first Wedding Present album in nine years. The one before, Saturnalia, released in 1996, went Top Forty. The band's singer and major songwriter, David Gedge, has spent the intervening years releasing Cinerama albums, culminating in the critically acclaimed Torino CD in 2002. The album was recorded in Seattle with Steve Fisk, who has also produced Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pavement, Low, and The Screaming Trees. In addition, he produced a previous Wedding Present album, Watusi, for Island Records. Fountain, incidentally, is a main East to West avenue in L.A. When an aspiring starlet asked Bette Davis for advice on "the best way to get into Hollywood", Ms Davis replied without hesitation "Take Fountain!" On one of the last Peel Programs before his death, the late DJ commented on the new songs: "they are as good as anything The Wedding Present have done in the past".;Track List:1. On Ramp;2. Interstate 5;3. Always the Quiet One;4. I'm from Further North Than You;5. Mars Sparkles Down on Me;6. Ringway to Seatac;7. Don't Touch That Dial;8. It's for You;9. Larry's;10. Queen Anne;11. Perfect Blue;12. Snapshots;13. Rekindling;14. The Girl with the Curious Smile;15. Nickels and Dimes;16. Shivers;17. American Tan;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.