- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Weeknd - Echoes of Silence
- Write a Review
- #K57295 000000000 K57295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015's Beauty Behind the Madness is the second studio album by The Weeknd. The album features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015's Beauty Behind the Madness is the second studio album by The Weeknd. The album features guest appearances from Labrinth, Ed Sheeran and Lana Del Rey. Three singles have been released from the album: "Often", "The Hills" and "Can't Feel My Face". "Earned It", a single from Fifty Shades of Grey: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, is also included on the album. Abel Tesfaye - known by his stage name The Weeknd - is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer. In late 2010, Tesfaye anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name The Weeknd. He released three nine-track mixtapes throughout 2011, which were critically acclaimed. The following year, he released a compilation album Trilogy, consisting of remastered versions of the mixtape material and three additional songs. In 2013, he released his debut studio album Kiss Land.;Track List:1. D.D. 4:35;2. Montreal 4:10;3. Outside 4:20;4. Xo / the Host 7:23;5. Initiation 4:20;6. Same Old Song the Weeknd Juicy J 5:12;7. The Fall 5:45;8. Next 6:00;9. Echoes of Silence 4:02;10. Till Dawn (Here Comes the Sun) 5:20
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.