- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Weeknd - Thursday
- Write a Review
- K57289 000000000 K57289000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of this 2011 release, the second mixtape by Canadian recording artist The Weeknd. Thu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of this 2011 release, the second mixtape by Canadian recording artist The Weeknd. Thursday follows his critically acclaimed, Polaris Music Prize-nominated debut mixtape House of Balloons (2011). It's music incorporates downtempo, dubstep, dream pop, hip hop, rock and reggae styles. As with his previous works, Canadian producers Doc McKinney and Illangelo were responsible for production of the mixtape. Young Money artist Drake contributes guest vocals to the track "The Zone". Upon it's release, Thursday received generally positive reviews from critics, who drew comparisons to House of Balloons. "Rolling Stone" and "The Birds Part 1" were released as buzz singles to precede the mixtape's release.;Track List:1. Lonely Star 5:49;2. Life of the Party 4:57;3. Thursday 5:19;4. The Zone (Featuring Drake) 6:58;5. The Birds Part 1 3:34;6. The Birds Part 2 5:50;7. Gone 8:07;8. Rolling Stone 3:50;9. Heaven or Las Vegas 5:53;10. Valerie 4:46
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.