- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Whatnauts - Introducing The Whatnauts
- Write a Review
- #K74683 000000000 K74683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:If you like soulful harmony vocals, you won't find a better album than this one! This is a fantastic soul group album, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:If you like soulful harmony vocals, you won't find a better album than this one! This is a fantastic soul group album, and the whole thing is a stunning bunch of cuts with a beautiful George Kerr production, and incredible soaring harmonies._x000D_ _x000D_ Obscure beyond reason, The Whatnauts were comprised of Garnett Jones, Billy Herndon, Gerald 'Chunky' Pinckney, and a guy identified only as Ray, who disappeared after this album. They were masterful purveyors of heartache-soul._x000D_ _x000D_ Introducing the Whatnauts by The Whatnauts is a must-have album for collectors and is heavily sought-after by the crate digger. The crawling 'I'll Erase Away Your Pain' is the centerpiece, with lyrics like 'Little girl, please stop your crying / Cause I'll erase away your pain.' It also includes the socially conscious single 'Message From A Black Man' and 'Please Make The Love Go Away'._x000D_ _x000D_ Their music has been sampled by numerous popular musicians including their hit 'I'll Erase Away Your Pain' in Kanye West's 'Late' from 2005.;Track List:1. I Just Can't Lose Your Love;2. Tweedly Dum-Dum;3. She's Gone to Another;4. What's Left to Give (After Giving It All);5. Fall in Love All Over;6. Just Can't Leave Me Baby;7. I'll Erase Away Your Pain;8. Please Make the Love Go Away;9. Souling with the Whatnauts;10. Dance to the Music;11. Message from a Black Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.