- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Whistles & the Bells - The Whistles & The Bells
- Write a Review
- #K78004 000000000 K78004000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2015 self-titled debut album from Nashville-based The Whistles & t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2015 self-titled debut album from Nashville-based The Whistles & the Bells. The album was produced by Grammy Award winning engineer Vance Powell (Jack White, Chris Thile, Buddy Guy). The vehicle of singer/songwriter Bryan Simpson, former front man of Cadillac Sky, The Whistles & the Bells defy easy categorization as folk, alt-country, indie rock and gospel thread together to create a rich musical tapestry that matches the intense soul searching of Simpson's evocative and poetic lyrics. Simpson, a talented multi-instrumentalist and singer who also found success in his previous musical pursuits working with luminaries as diverse as Dan Auerbach and Ricky Skaggs, was uneasy and weary about sharing the deeply personal songs and far-ranging sounds he had been concocting at home for the last several years. Though he was proud of his songs, and eager to share them, he agonized over the idea of putting his music out there, afraid it would introduce old demons and return him to the path of disillusionment he had previously journeyed on. Not to mention, the ever-present tightrope walk that every brave new sonicscapes walks, of deaf ears and disinterest. That stranger with a "message" was just the cosmic catalyst he needed.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.