- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The White Barons - Electric Revenge
- Write a Review
- #K89273 000000000 K89273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:The party starts when San Francisco's White Barons take the stage - and soon mushrooms into a legendary rager, energize...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:The party starts when San Francisco's White Barons take the stage - and soon mushrooms into a legendary rager, energized by ripping riffs, shout-along choruses, and lyrics about no-regrets good times. The band has been trading in raw-boned punk n' roll brutality since 2007, the year the four-piece released it's Gearhead debut, Up All Night with The White Barons. On Electric Revenge, their follow up, songs range from broken-hearted barnstormers ("Inside Out") ÿto a battery of unapologetic drinkin' and druggin' and screwin' party anthems - like "You're Mine Tonight" and "Black Rider" featuring Blag Dahlia from the Dwarves - that recall epic nights spent pounding shots at the bar and waking up the next afternoon stoked to do it all over again. All this joyful debauchery comes courtesy of the towering pipes of vocalist Eva von Slut (Thee Merry Widows), alongside brothers Johnny One Eye and Nate Wahnsinn on guitar and bass. With the Barons leading the charge, the rock n' roll torch burns on ÿ- at both ends.;Track List:1. Inside Out [Explicit];2. Black Rider;3. My Old Home;4. Southern Flavor;5. You're Mine Tonight;6. Down the Road;7. Borrowed Time;8. Walking Wounded;9. It's All Right;10. Snake in the Grass [Explicit];11. Miles and Miles [Explicit]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.