- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
- Write a Review
- K58127 000000000 K58127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Get Behind Me Satan is the fifth studio album by rock duo The White Stripes, originally...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Get Behind Me Satan is the fifth studio album by rock duo The White Stripes, originally released on June 7, 2005. Though still basic in production style, the album marked a distinct change from it's guitar-heavy 2003 predecessor, Elephant. With it's reliance on piano-driven melodies and experimentation with marimba on "The Nurse" and "Forever For Her (Is Over For Me)", Get Behind Me Satan plays down the punk, garage rock and blues influences that dominated earlier White Stripes albums. Frontman Jack White plays with different technique than in the past, replacing electric guitar with piano, mandolin, and acoustic guitar on all but a handful of tracks, as his usual riff-conscious lead guitar style is overtaken by a predominantly rhythmic approach. Rolling Stone ranked it the third best album of the year and it received the Grammy for Best Alternative Music Album in 2006.;Track List:1. Blue Orchid;2. The Nurse;3. My Doorbell;4. Forever for Her (Is Over for Me);5. Little Ghost;6. The Denial Twist;7. White Moon;8. Instinct Blues;9. Passive Manipulation;10. Take Take Take;11. As Ugly As I Seem;12. Red Rain;13. I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.