- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The White Stripes - Icky Thump
- Write a Review
- #K58461 000000000 K58461000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/19/2007;Notes:180-gram double vinyl LP. There's so much going on with this record. So much. You'd have thought that once Jack White l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/19/2007;Notes:180-gram double vinyl LP. There's so much going on with this record. So much. You'd have thought that once Jack White left Detroit for Nashville, where he married, had a daughter and formed the Raconteurs-and Meg herself moved to L.A.-that it would've meant the end of The Stripes. Or, at least, as we know them. This album allays all those fears. While it hints at the band's roots in folk music, "Icky Thump" is an explosive confluence of everything from garage rock to blues to nouveau flamenco to hard country to surf rock to spoken word to, yes, the bagpipes. Jack plays his career's fastest guitar solo ever recorded. Piano work is heavy. This album, really, is a sonic bombast. The 2 LP double gatefold 180-gram record comes with a gatefold jacket and a custom sticker covering the open ends. The records are housed in poly sleeves, and come with a 4-page insert.;Track List:1. Icky Thump;2. You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told);3. 300 M.P.H. Torrential Outpour Blues;4. Conquest;5. Bone Broke;6. Prickly Thorn But Sweetly Worn;7. St. Andrews (This Battle Is in the Air);8. Little Cream Soda;9. Rag and Bone;10. I'm Slowly Turning Into You;11. Martyr for My Love for You;12. Catch Hell Blues;13. Effect and Cause;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.