- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The White Stripes - The White Stripes
- Write a Review
- K58143 000000000 K58143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/30/2010;Notes:2010 reissue on 180-gram vinyl. They got their start on Bastille Day, 1996, when Meg started messing around on Jack's d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/30/2010;Notes:2010 reissue on 180-gram vinyl. They got their start on Bastille Day, 1996, when Meg started messing around on Jack's drum set, and Jack found it the most "liberating, refreshing" sound, like that of a lark. And so is her drumming, often called "primal" for it's simplicity. The once-married couple long-pretended to be siblings, and they seem to make the most of their partnership: they dress similarly, and only in shades of red, black or white. This debut EP is evocative of punk, metal, blues and arena rock, even as it meets all these marks in measured economy. And there's covers on here, too: Robert Johnson's "Stop Breakin' Down" and Bob Dylan's "One More Cup of Coffee." Both are haunting and very worth listening to. This record is pressed on 180-gram vinyl, and comes with an insert featuring credits and some lyrics, as well as an MP3 download card.;Track List:1. Jimmy the Exploder;2. Stop Breaking Down;3. The Big Three Killed My Baby;4. Suzy Lee;5. Sugar Never Tasted This Good;6. Wasting My Time;7. Cannon;8. Astro;9. Broken Bricks;10. When I Hear My Name;11. Do;12. Screwdriver;13. One More Cup of Coffee;14. Little People;15. Slicker Drips;16. St. James Infirmary;17. I Fought Piranhas;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.