- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
- Write a Review
- #K57904 000000000 K57904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/14/2010;Notes:2010 reissue on 180-gram vinyl LP. This is The White Stripes' third album, and, in a lot of ways, it sounds the way a t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/14/2010;Notes:2010 reissue on 180-gram vinyl LP. This is The White Stripes' third album, and, in a lot of ways, it sounds the way a third album should: bigger and tighter than it's predecessors, with all of their charm and magnetism. The Stripes-who've had the honor of repeatedly being featured in "Rolling Stone" and "Mojo," as well as guest appearances by Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson-have seemingly stayed true to their old spirit, and perhaps this is what has to led to their success in the first place. Their strength is in their sweetness. 180-gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (Album Version);2. Hotel Yorba (Album Version);3. I'm Finding It Harder to Be a Gentleman (Album Version);4. Fell in Love with a Girl (Album Version);5. Expecting (Album Version);6. Little Room (Album Version);7. The Union Forever (Album Version);8. The Same Boy You've Always Known (Album Version);9. We're Going to Be Friends (Album Version);10. Offend in Every Way (Album Version);11. I Think I Smell a Rat (Album Version);12. Aluminium (Album Version);13. I Can't Wait (Album Version);14. Now Mary (Album Version);15. I Can Learn (Album Version);16. This Protector (Album Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.