- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Who - The Track Records Singles [Singles]
- Write a Review
- #L04717 000000000 L04717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited box set containing 15 seven inch singles by the British rock quartet. Volume three of a four part set of classi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited box set containing 15 seven inch singles by the British rock quartet. Volume three of a four part set of classic Who singles by labels (Brunswick, Reaction, Track and Polydor), released to coincide with the band's 50th anniversary and rise of vinyl. Containing 15 7" singles from the band's Tracks Records era - pressed on heavyweight vinyl with paper sleeves (reproducing the period graphics front and back with die-cut centre holes). Housed in a rigid 'lid-and-tray' outer box. Contains 7" sized 20-page color booklet with liner notes about each release. It's never too late to start collecting The Who singles and this is a lot more reasonable than paying big bucks for the originals!;Track List:1. Pictures of Lily B/W Doctor Doctor;2. The Last Time B/W Under My Thumb;3. I Can See for Miles B/W Someone's Coming;4. Dogs B/W Call Me Lightning;5. Magic Bus B/W Dr Jeckyll Mr Hyde;6. Pinball Wizard B/W Dogs Part Two;7. The Seeker B/W Here for More;8. Summertime Blues B/W Heaven and Hell;9. See Me Feel Me B/W Overture;10. Tommy Ep ('See Me Feel Me' 'Christmas' B/W 'Overture' 'I'm Free');11. Won't Get Fooled Again B/W Don't Know Myself';12. Let's See Action B/W When I Was a Boy;13. Join Together B/W Baby Don't You Do It;14. Relay B/W Waspman;15. 5.15 B/W Water;Special Attributes:BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.