- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Who - Tommy
- Write a Review
- #K55533 000000000 K55533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:2014 double vinyl LP reissue. A 2014 deluxe vinyl reissue of the classic breakthrough opera. Written and composed by gu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:2014 double vinyl LP reissue. A 2014 deluxe vinyl reissue of the classic breakthrough opera. Written and composed by guitarist and vocalist Pete Townshend, "Tommy" was about a deaf, dumb and blind boy. The album launched the band into mainstream stardom and to the international forefront. It has now sold over 20 million copies and is considered one of the most influential records of all time. It includes songs such as "I'm Free," "Pinball Wizard," "Sensation," "Christmas," as well as the dramatic ten-minute instrumental, "Underture." The storytelling nature of the record introduced the heavy potential of lengthy conceptual narratives to rock music. We're grateful for it. This edition features a 2-piece heavyweight vinyl in the original LP configuration.;Track List:1. Overture;2. It's a Boy;3. 1921;4. Amazing Journey;5. Sparks;6. The Hawker (Eyesight to the Blind);7. Christmas;8. Cousin Kevin;9. The Acid Queen;10. Underture;11. Do You Think It's Alright?;12. Fiddle About;13. Pinball Wizard;14. There's a Doctor;15. Go to the Mirror!;16. Tommy Can You Hear Me?;17. Smash the Mirror;18. Sensation;19. Miracle Cure;20. Sally Simpson;21. I'm Free;22. Welcome;23. Tommy's Holiday Camp;24. We're Not Gonna Take It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.