- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Wildwood - Plastic People
- Write a Review
- #K78212 000000000 K78212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Raw, in-your-face hard psychedelia with plenty of Vox and Hammond organ, hard guitar, and powerful vocals courtesy of W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Raw, in-your-face hard psychedelia with plenty of Vox and Hammond organ, hard guitar, and powerful vocals courtesy of Wildwood. Formed in the late '60s in Stockton, California, this powerful outfit rubbed shoulders with groups like Country Weather, Steve Miller Band, or Grateful Dead and played at legendary venues such as the Fillmore and the Matrix. Featuring tracks from their two rare 45s for the Magnum label (including the punk-a-delic classic "Plastic People") plus a selection of their fabulous, not released at the time studio cuts from 1968-1970, recorded at Max Weiss's Fantasy Studios and originally unearthed by Frantic Records in 2012 for their two-CD Wildwood compilation. RIYL: Public Nuisance, The Doors, Music Machine, Steppenwolf, Hunger, Jungle. Includes insert with rare photos and liner notes by Alec Palao Includes download card. "This is Wildwood, it's black, it's dark, whatever it is, it's us." - Frank Colli (Wildwood) "... dark and vaguely sinister in both look and sound, Wildwood melded the fuck-you attitude of the garage era with a soulful R&B streak and some enviable hard rock chops." -Alec Palao
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.