- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven
- Write a Review
- K55673 000000000 K55673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fifth album from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based pop punk band The Wonder ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fifth album from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based pop punk band The Wonder Years. No Closer To Heaven was recorded between March and April 2015. It was produced by Steve Evetts. A decade on from their formation, the band finds themselves growing up and have continued with their most passionate and introspective record to date. The quintet continues to push their boundaries and create a truly inspiring album from start to finish. No Closer To Heaven is the follow-up to their 2013 album The Greatest Generation. Includes 'Cardinals', 'Cigarettes & Saints', 'A Song For Ernest Hemingway', 'I Wanted So Badly To Be Brave' and more.;Track List:1. Brothers;2. Cardinals;3. A Song for Patsy Cline;4. I Don't Like Who I Was Then;5. Cigarettes Saints;6. The Bluest Things on Earth;7. A Song for Ernest Hemingway;8. Thanks for the Ride;9. Stained Glass Ceilings (Feat. Jason Aalon Butler);10. I Wanted So Badly to Be Brave;11. You in January;12. Palm Reader;13. No Closer to Heaven
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.