- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die - Whenever, If Ever
- Write a Review
- #K91959 000000000 K91959000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/18/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Whenever, If Ever is the highly anticipated and long overdue full debut full length for the atmosphe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/18/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Whenever, If Ever is the highly anticipated and long overdue full debut full length for the atmospheric indie rock band from Willimantic, CT. Having released several EPs and splits, the World Is a Beautiful Place deliver an album so huge that these other releases have only hinted at their true potential.;Track List:1. Blank #9;2. Heartbeat in the Brain;3. Fightboat;4. Picture of a Tree That Doesn't Look Okay;5. You Will Never Go to Space;6. Layers of Skin We Drag Around;7. Gig Life;8. Ultimate Steve;9. Low Light Assembly;10. Getting Sodas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.