- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The xx - Coexist
- Write a Review
- K54543 000000000 K54543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:The xx exist in a time and space of their own making. In 2009 the south London trios debut album XX, quietly made at ni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:The xx exist in a time and space of their own making. In 2009 the south London trios debut album XX, quietly made at night over the course of two years, bled steadily into the public consciousness to become shorthand for newly refined ideas of teenage desire and anxiety. Articulated with a maturity beyond their years, it's hallmarks were restraint and ambiguity. In the age of the over-share, XX was pop with it's privacy settings on max. Three years later, Romy Madley Croft, Oliver Sim and Jamie Smith are back with a new album, COEXIST, and a new perspective. Where xx lent in close to whisper in your ear, COEXIST gazes warmly in your eyes. Much has happened to lead to this point: most pertinently, they've grown up.;Track List:1. Angels;2. Chained;3. Fiction;4. Try;5. Reunion;6. Sunset;7. Missing;8. Tides;9. Unfold;10. Swept Away;11. Our Song;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.