- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Zombies - Odessey & Oracle (Stereo)
- Write a Review
- #K65119 000000000 K65119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1968 album. The custom 'vintage' package is totally bespoke and original, and perfe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1968 album. The custom 'vintage' package is totally bespoke and original, and perfectly replicate the style of classic LP covers of the early 1960s period, with exceptional scanning, detailed reproduction of artwork and printing to original specifications made up from two parts, complete with traditional fold-over flaps, thin 'crushed' spine and finished with front side only special laminate. This classic landmark psychedelic rock album is now available re-mastered in stereo sound and presented as a highly collectable Vinyl LP that is a faithful replica of the original LP release. Features all the original 12 stereo tracks -no fillers, no 'alternative' versions -just as originally intended on the initial LP release, back in the groovy '60s Summer of Love. Expertly re-mastered in the studio by Jon Astley (who has worked on recordings by the Who, Led Zeppelin, George Harrison and many others). This superb album now sounds brilliant, far out and groovy in stereo. Repertoire.;Track List:1. Care of Cell 44;2. A Rose for Emily;3. Maybe After He's Gone;4. Beechwood Park;5. Brief Candles;6. Hung Up on a Dream;7. Changes;8. I Want Her She Wants Me;9. This Will Be Our Year;10. Butcher's Tale (Western Front 1914);11. Friends of Mine;12. Time of the Season
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.