- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Zombies - Still Got That Hunger
- Write a Review
- #K73671 000000000 K73671000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The second U.K. band following the Beatles to score a #1 hit in America, The Zombies infiltrated the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The second U.K. band following the Beatles to score a #1 hit in America, The Zombies infiltrated the airwaves with the sophisticated melodies, breathy vocals, choral back-up harmonies and jazzy keyboard riffs of their 1960's hit singles "She's Not There" and "Tell Her No." Ironically, the group broke-up just prior to achieving their greatest success - the worldwide chart-topping single "Time of the Season," from their swan-song album Odessey & Oracle, ranked #100 in Rolling Stone's '500 Greatest Albums of All Time.' To this day, generations of new bands have cited The Zombies' work as pop touchstones, and the band continues to be embraced by new generations of fans. Following the break-up of the original band, Colin Blunstone went on to develop an acclaimed solo career, and Rod Argent rocked '70's arenas with his eponymous band Argent, but the legend of The Zombies continued to take on a life of it's own.;Track List:1. Moving on;2. Chasing the Past;3. Edge of the Rainbow;4. New York;5. I Want You Back Again (2015);6. And We Were Young Again;7. Maybe Tomorrow;8. Now I Know I'll Never Get Over You;9. Little One;10. Beyond the Borderline
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.