- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thee Oh Sees - An Odd Entrances
- Write a Review
- K54848 000000000 K54848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. From the same misty mountaintop tape spool as August's A Weird Exits, Thee Oh S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. From the same misty mountaintop tape spool as August's A Weird Exits, Thee Oh Sees bring the companion album An Odd Entrances. Delving more towards the contemplative than the face-skinning aspects of it's predecessor, this sister album is a cosmic exercise en plein aire with John Dwyer and company double-drum shuffling, lounging with cellos, following a flute around the groove, and spooling a few Grimm-dark lullabies along the way. Lurking in the grass are a snake or two, like the celestial facing instrumental buzz of "Unwrap The Fiend Pt. 1."... But for the most part this is a relatively hushed affair, a morning rather than evening listen. The band plans on donating half their profits from the first pressing to Elizabeth House, a local charity in Pasadena that specifically helps homeless women with children get back on their feet.;Track List:1. You Will Find It Here 5:58;2. The Poem 3:20;3. Jammed Exit 6:34;4. At the End on the Stairs 2:45;5. Unwrap the Fiend Pt. 1 3:04;6. Nervous Tech (Nah John) 8:01
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.