- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thee Oh Sees - Floating Coffin
- Write a Review
- K54840 000000000 K54840000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2014;Notes:Received an 8.0 rating from Pitchfork. We all know the type: prolific bands that commit every loose thought, stray idea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2014;Notes:Received an 8.0 rating from Pitchfork. We all know the type: prolific bands that commit every loose thought, stray idea and 90-second song fragment to tape. Bands that pay no attention to little inconveniences like release cycles or self-editing, and instead decide that quantity equals quality, creating a discography more labyrinthine, imposing and ultimately exhausting than the cast of creatures in a sci-fi novel. Here is why none of that applies to Thee Oh Sees. Because each of the dozen-plus albums they've released since 2004 possesses a distinct personality and represents a different point along the path of John Dwyer's slow transformation from auteur of woozy, bare-bones four-track psychedelia to goggle-eyed garage rock marauder backed at long last by a band that both shares and stokes his singular vision. Because drop a needle on any record and, to their great credit, it takes several songs before you're convinced it's Thee Oh Sees.;Track List:1. I Come from the MT;2. Toe Cutter / Thumb Buster;3. Floating Coffin;4. No Spell;5. Strawberries 1+2;6. Maze Fancier;7. Night Crawler;8. Sweets Helicopter;9. Tunnel Time;10. Minotaur
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.