- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thelonious Monk - At Town Hall
- Write a Review
- #K78136 000000000 K78136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:The Thelonious Monk Orchestra at Town Hall is an album by Thelonious Monk, originally released in 1959. The concert inc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:The Thelonious Monk Orchestra at Town Hall is an album by Thelonious Monk, originally released in 1959. The concert included Hall Overton’s arrangements on Monk’s tunes (including a transcription of Monk's piano solo on "Little Rootie Tootie"). The concert features, among others, Charlie Rouse on tenor in his first of several recordings with Monk. Monk's spectacular 1959 tenet concert features Donald Byrd and Pepper Adams and includes Friday the 13th Monk's Mood Little Rootie Tootie, and more.;Track List:1. Thelonious 0:56;2. Friday The 13th 9:22;3. Monk's Mood 10:15;4. Little Rootie Tootie 8:45;5. Off Minor 7:47;6. Crepuscule With Nellie 4:42
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.