- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thelonious Monk - Big Band & Quartet In Concert
- Write a Review
- #K66724 000000000 K66724000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram clear audiophile vinyl LP pressing. As Scott Yanow puts it in his five-star review for AllMusic, "This ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram clear audiophile vinyl LP pressing. As Scott Yanow puts it in his five-star review for AllMusic, "This is one of pianist-composer Thelonious Monk's greatest recordings and represents a high point in his career... essential for all jazz collections." Big Band and Quartet in Concert, Monk's fifth album for Columbia records, was recorded live at Lincoln Center, Philharmonic Hall in New York City on December 30, 1963. The album is coming back to vinyl for the first time in over two decades with this double LP 180 gram reissue, which was mastered from original analog tapes by Bernie Grundman and pressed at Pallas in Germany for a true audiophile experience.;Track List:1. I Mean You;2. Evidence;3. (When It's) Darkness on the Delta;4. Oska T;5. Played Twice;6. Four in One;7. Epistrophy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.