- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thelonious Monk - Genius of Modern Music Volume One
- Write a Review
- K54457 000000000 K54457000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Belonging in every jazz collection, volume one of Thelonious Monk's 1947 10' GENIUS OF MODERN MUSI...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Belonging in every jazz collection, volume one of Thelonious Monk's 1947 10' GENIUS OF MODERN MUSIC features the first sessions Monk recorded as a leader. In 1956 Blue Note reissued this iconic album as a 12' and added previously unissued tracks. It is impossible to overstate the importance of these sessions as they include some of the earliest Monk recordings that would become standards, including 'Round Midnight' which is now one of the most popular jazz compositions ever recorded.;Track List:1. 'Round Midnight;2. Off Minor;3. Ruby My Dear;4. I Mean You;5. April in Paris;6. In Walked Bud;7. Thelonious;8. Epistrophy;9. Misterioso;10. Well You Needn't;11. Introspection;12. Humph
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.